Rowing on Oeschinen Lake
Exploring Oeschinen Lake by rowing boat or fishing boat.
Enjoy views of the Blüemlisalp Massif from the special vantage point afforded by a rowing boat, or try your luck by angling from one of the fishing boats.
Availability Today (Saturday) open
9 May to 25 October 2020
Boats available during the operating times of the gondola cableway and only in fair weather.
9 May to 12 June 2020 from 08.30 to 17.00 hours
13 June to 27 September 2020 from 08.30 to 18.00 hours
29 September to 25 October 2020 from 08.30 to 17.00 hours
26 October to 19 December 2020 closed
Sports equipment (such as bicycles) will only be carried during the first and last hours of operation.
The restaurants are open during the operating times of the gondola cableway.
Subject to change without prior notice
RailAway Offer «Rowing on Oeschinen Lake»
Take advantage of the RailAway offer with a 20% discount on the journey by public transport and the leisure performance.
The reduced price includes
- Travel by public transport to and from Kandersteg (20%)
- Admission to the gondola cableway travel Kandersteg–Oeschinensee and back (20%)
- 20 minutes in a rowing boat or voucher for food and drink (20%)
Reduced-price offer can be purchased either online or from the departure station.
Gondola cableway fares − December to June
- CHF 20.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 26.00 Adults, return
- CHF 10.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 13.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
Gondola cableway fares − July to November
- CHF 22.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 30.00 Adults, return
- CHF 11.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 15.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
Rowing boat rental
- CHF 26.00 1 hour
- CHF 15.00 30 minutes
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- The rowing boats can be hired directly by the lake.
- Angling day tickets are available from Berghotel Oeschinensee or Berghaus Oeschinensee.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 16/26°