Parking at the station
Park+Ride and Bike+Ride: simply park your car or bike at the station and continue your journey easily by train or bus.
Viele Bahnhöfe verfügen über P+Ride-Plätze.
P+Ride day passes
- You can buy 1-hour to 3-day parking tickets directly at the parking ticket machines.
- You can get P+Ride day tickets for 1 to 15 consecutive days at the ticket machines and at the counter or on the SBB P+Rail app.
Monthly and annual P+Ride passes
- P+Rail with a public transport travelcard
- You can get P+Rail passes at the counter or in the BLS web shop
- You can get the P+Rail pass for one month/year if you have a valid public transport travelcard with the same validation period.
- If your public transport travelcard is not accepted as a basis for the P+Rail pass when purchasing in the BLS web shop, please contact a BLS travel centre.
- The P+Rail monthly or annual pass is loaded onto your SwissPass.
- Please note that a P+Rail pass does not entitle you to a free parking space (no reimbursement).
- You may enter two different registration numbers on your P+Rail pass – one could be for your second car, for example. Changes to the car registration plate(s) cannot be made during the subscription period. In this case, an exchange (reimbursement pro rata and new purchase) is offered instead.
- You can purchase P+Rail passes up to two months before the first day of validity. This is particularly beneficial at very busy P+Rail facilities.
- To avoid overcrowding, the number of travelcards are limited at very busy facilities. Please renew or purchase your P+Rail pass in good time. The limit also applies to extending existing P+Rail passes. Holders of P+Rail passes are not entitled to an extension.
- For P+Rail passes of municipal parking spaces or private car parks at or near the railway station, other procurement and purchase options may apply.
We're working hard to ensure you'll be able to find a sufficient number of sheltered and well-illuminated areas for parking your bicycle at all of our train stations. Bicycle parking stations are monitored at our train stations in Bern, Biel/Bienne, Burgdorf, Lucerne, Lyss, Solothurn and Thun.