Welcome to Saaniland
Go exploring with Saani
Saani, the cheeky Saanen goat, takes the whole family on a journey of discovery through Destination Gstaad. There’s a lot to discover here: new adventure trails, great mountain playgrounds on Rinderberg and Wispile, and the indoor adventure world at Station Saanen – boredom has been banished in Saaniland.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Wispile and Rinderberg adventure playgrounds
Both playgrounds offer plenty of space for kids to romp, play and explore. The Wispile playground is even home to some of Saani’s friends.
The STATION is a world of hands-on experimentation. For example, you will find an exciting engine room with a fascinating blend of ropes, cogs, crank handles and marble runs, and plenty more besides!
Saani’s adventure trails
There is plenty to hear, see and touch on the two adventure trails. An adventure for the whole family!
This walk offers breath-taking views of the Bernese Alps.
Fun on a scooter in Saaniland
You can hire scooters and zoom downhill on them at Wispile, Rinderberg and Sparenmoos.
Saaniland – additional information
Availability Today (Wednesday) open
The offers are available from spring to autumn.
Additional information on the opening times of the cable cars:
Travelling with children
- CHF 30.00 Junior travelcard for one child accompanied by one parent – Valid for one year
- CHF 30.00 Children's Co-travelcard for one child accompanied by one adult – Valid for one year
- from CHF 19.00 1-day travelpass for children for one child with or without an accompanying adult
- Information on the offers
- Buy a 1-day travelpass for children online now