Your enjoyable day excursion: Bern–Kambly Experience–Lucerne–Interlaken–Bern
On a single day, you will take in magnificent views of snow-covered mountain peaks, travel along deep-blue lakes and through idyllic landscapes. On the way, you will visit the famous Swiss cities of Bern, Lucerne and Interlaken, as well as the Kambly Experience in Trubschachen.
Train ride on the BLS-RegioExpress along the Emmental Valley and the Entlebuch to Lucerne, continuing on Zentralbahn via Brünig to Interlaken Ost and finally back to Berne via Thun
Route and travel duration
|Distance||about 200 km|
|Duration of the trip||5 hours|
Available all year round according to timetable.
Opening times, Kambly
Monday to Friday: 09.00–18.00 hours
Saturday and Sunday: 09.00–17.00 Hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Prices Cookie Train trip by train
- CHF 162.00 Adults, 1st cl.
- CHF 81.00 Half-Fare, 1st cl.
- CHF 92.00 Adults, 2nd cl.
- CHF 46.00 Half-Fare, 2nd cl.
Prices Cookie Train trip by train and boat April bis Oktober
- CHF 198.60 Adults, 1st cl.
- CHF 99.30 Half-Fare, 1st cl.
- CHF 114.40 Adults, 2nd cl.
- CHF 57.20 Half-Fare, 2nd cl.
Admission to the Kambly Experience is free of charge.
- You can book the round trip at the BLS Travel Centres and any ticket counter in Switzerland.
- The Brienz−Interlaken route can be covered by boat from April to October, following the timetable and indicating when purchasing.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration