Unlimited travel for a day
You can travel for one day with a 1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard as with a GA travelcard and enjoy unlimited travel on public transport.
1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard* from CHF 75.00
- CHF 127.00 First class
- CHF 75.00 Second class
- CHF 762.00 Multipack 6 cards, first class
- CHF 450.00 Multipack 6 cards, second class
* The 1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard is valid for travel on trains, boats and Postbus routes as well as tram/bus routes in the majority of Swiss towns and cities. The 1-day travelpass is available in 1st and 2nd class. It is valid in GA areas of validity.
Please note: you will need a valid Half-Fare travelcard in order to enjoy the benefits of the 1-day travelpass. And if you would like to indulge yourself and travel in first class for a change, you can travel cheaply with the 1-day class upgrade.
Saver Day Pass from CHF 29.00
Travel around Switzerland all day long on public transport from CHF 29.00*
Travel around Switzerland all day long on public transport – by train, bus or boat. It is valid throughout the GA area of validity.
1-day bike pass from CHF 14.00
- CHF 14.00 1-day bike pass
- CHF 84.00 Multiple 1-day bike pass
1-day travelpass for children* from CHF 19.00
Are you travelling together with your godchildren or neighbour’s children for a whole day? Then buy a 1-day travelpass for children for every child aged from 6 to 15. Every child who accompanies you must have their own 1-day travelpass for children. The 1-day travelpass for children can now also be purchased by children travelling alone.
The 1-day travelpass for children is valid within the GA area of validity.
- CHF 33.00 First class
- CHF 19.00 Second class
1-day travelpass for dogs* CHF 25.00
1-day travelpasses for dogs are not restricted to any class and are valid in first and second class. However, the accompanying person must have a valid ticket for the corresponding class.
- CHF 25.00 First class
- CHF 25.00 Second class