20% off to the Kambly Experience
Immerse yourself in the world of Kambly. Explore the origins of the traditional brand in the first Kambly bakery and learn more about Switzerland's most popular biscuit brand in an interactive way at the experience stations. On the production trail, you will gain an insight into the individual production steps and sweet surprises await you in the factory shop, café and confectionery. Admission to the Kambly Experience is free. Public transport passengers benefit from a 20% discount on train tickets and a special offer in the factory shop.
Benefit from the following when you purchase travel to and from the event by public transport at the same time:
- 20% reduction on a CHF 20 shopping voucher (for adults only) or a children’s box worth CHF 13.20 (for children only).
- 20% discount on the journey to Trubschachen and back
Dive into the world of Kambly at the centre of the idyllic Emmental Valley. A visit to the Kambly Experience is a great day out for the whole family. Discover the secrets of the art of fine biscuit making and regale with all your senses. Explore the origins and the world of Kambly in a playful and interactive way and enjoy moments of joy in the factory shop, the café and the confectionery.
- Explore the origins of the traditional brand in the first Kambly bakery of the young Oscar Kambly I.
- At the raw materials wall, we will introduce you to our local raw materials suppliers and their products. Children are introduced to the topic with entertaining and tricky games.
- Follow the production process of Kambly Biscuits on film.
- Travel the world and learn a lot of interesting facts about Kambly’s export history in a playful way.
- In the children’s play corner, our little guests can play train driver on the Kambly train and work as confectioners in the bakery.
- The factory shop, the café, the show confectionery and the baking atelier await you in fresh splendour.
Opening times Today (Saturday) open
Kambly baking event
You’ll get inspiration from the Maîtres Confiseurs and be guided by baking experts when you bake your own creations at the Kambly baking event. Find out about the dates the event is held and supplement the day you spend at the Kambly Experience with a visit to the Kambly baking event.
Throughout the year, many interesting events take place around the Kambly experience, e.g. Bretzeli Festival, Play Festival, Christmas Market and much more.
Travel comfortably from Berne in 35 minutes and Lucerne in 47 minutes direct to the Kambly experience in Trubschachen in the Emmental.