Get to know the culinary side of Thun
A guided city tour and fine dining all in one – the culinary tour of Thun
Take some traditional establishments and some trendy bars. Add canapés, appetisers, a main course and a dessert. Season with enjoyable wines and varied products. Then add a sprinkling of stories about the town of Thun. The result: the culinary tour. The ample time provided and the short walk between the various “courses” make this a very enjoyable dining adventure.
Availability Today (Wednesday) open
This offer is available all year round.
Bookable every daySubject to change without prior notice
Culinary Thun (groups)
- CHF 115.00 per person, excluding drinks with the main course
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Individual arrival by rail to Thun
- Meeting point at the Welcome-Center, Thun Railway Station
- Tour lasts from 3 to 4 hours
- Ideal start time: 11.00 hours or between 17.00 and 18.00 hours
- Tour includes a canapé, an appetiser, an entrée, and a main course with a dessert always at a different establishment
- Return by train from Thun Railway Station
Minimum 8 people
How to get there
Travel comfortably by train to Thun.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 11/18°