Get to know the culinary side of Thun
A guided city tour and fine dining all in one – the culinary tour of Thun
Take some traditional establishments and some trendy bars. Add canapés, appetisers, a main course and a dessert. Season with local wines and regional products. Then add a sprinkling of stories about the town of Thun. The result: the culinary tour. The ample time provided and the short walk between the various “courses” make this a very enjoyable dining adventure.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Availability Today (Monday) open
This offer is available all year round.
Bookable every daySubject to change without prior notice
Culinary Thun (groups)
- CHF 115.00 per person, excluding drinks with the main course
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Individual arrival by rail to Thun
- Meeting point at the Welcome-Center, Thun Railway Station
- Tour lasts from 3 to 4 hours
- Ideal start time: 11.00 hours or between 17.00 and 18.00 hours
- Tour includes a canapé, an appetiser, an entrée, and a main course with a dessert always at a different establishment
- Return by train from Thun Railway Station
Minimum 8 people
How to get there
Travel comfortably by train to Thun.
Weather & webcam Today: overcast, light rain 10/15°