Stockhorn Igloo on Lake Hinterstocken
There’s plenty of fun and sun for young and old at the Stockhorn Igloo on Lake Hinterstocken
The Stockhorn Igloo offers attractive activities such as ice fishing, snow shoe hiking and ice skating. Those who prefer things a bit more cosy can enjoy a home-made mulled wine or a cheese fondue in the Stockhorn Igloo or relax in the sun in a deckchair.
Adventure on the lake
The following activities await you:
- Ice fishing
- Snow-shoe hiking
- Skating on the frozen lake
- Home-made mulled wine and cheese fondue in the Fondue Igloo
From 16 December 2022 to 11 March 2023, daily only in good weather.
Fondue fun in the igloo
Evening Friday and Saturday.
Evening: ascent 18.30 / descent 21.00
The Igloo Village can also be hired on request outside of opening hours for special occasions.
Subject to change without prior notice
Adventure world on the lake
- CHF 49.00 Ice fishing incl. fishing rod, ice auger and fishing permit
- CHF 25.00 Snow shoe hire (incl. poles)
- CHF 5.00 Ice skates hire
Snow shoes. Skating shoes and ice fishing equipment hire at the Chrindi middle station.
Evening journey with fondue in the igloo
- CHF 69.00 Evening journey with fondue
- Erlenbach–Chrindi return journey by cable car
- Mulled wine welcome drink with savoury biscuits
- Guided walk to the igloo
- All-you-can-eat cheese fondue; dessert
Included in the price
Erlenbach–Chrindi single journey
- CHF 26.00 Adults
- CHF 13.00 Concession*
- CHF 21.00 Groups**
- CHF 11.00 Groups (concession)
Erlenbach–Chrindi return journey
- CHF 42.00 Adults
- CHF 21.00 Concession*
- CHF 34.00 Groups**
- CHF 17.00 Groups (concession)
* Half-Fare travelcard / GA travelcard, children (aged 6 to 15.99)
** 10 or more people
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
How to get there
Take the train to Erlenbach i.S.. From there, follow the signs for “Stockhornbahn”. After a 10 to 15-minute walk, you will reach the valley station of the Stockhorhnbahn cable car.
Location & contact
General and reservation fondue fun
- Stockhornbahn AG
- +41 33 681 21 81
- Stockhornbahn www.stockhorn.ch