Culinary outing to the Niederhorn
Are you a foodie type? Then Niederhorn mountain is the ideal destination for you. As well as the stunning views and the many hiking options, visitors can also enjoy a sophisticated selection of food and drink.
Visitors will experience both culinary delights and friendly hospitality thanks to the team at the Berghaus. As well as the carefully prepared food and drink options, the Berghaus also offers small but perfectly formed rooms with a unique panorama over the Bernese Alps. The offers available include evening excursions, Sunday brunch and a panorama breakfast.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Why not start your trip on the Niederhorn with a hearty brunch? From 09.00 to 11.30 hours every Sunday and on public holidays (for guests arriving at the Berghaus by 10.30 hours), the Berghaus restaurant serves brunch. Reservation required.
Start the day in a leisurely way... From Monday to Saturday, the Berghaus Niederhorn serves a fine panorama breakfast up to 11.00 hours.
Lunch and snacks
The menu of modern, local dishes features delicately prepared soups, traditional Swiss dishes such as Bratwurst with roesti, but also a veal-fillet stroganoff. And delicious cakes, of course.
Availability Available on 17.04.2021
Daily from 17 April to 7 November 2021
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 November to 28 November 2021
Subject to change without prior notice
Niederhornbrunch including funicular/cable car ride
- CHF 65.00 From Beatenbucht (adults)
- CHF 55.00 From Beatenbucht (adults) with Half-Fare travelcard
- CHF 60.00 From Beatenberg (adults)
- CHF 50.00 From Beatenberg (adults) with Half-Fare travelcard
Niederhornbrunch excluding funicular/cable car ride
- CHF 34.00 Adults
- CHF 10.00 Children from 6 years
- CHF 5.00 Children up to the age of 5.99
- CHF 25.00 Per person excluding funicular/cable car ride
Individual ticket Beatenbucht-Beatenberg
- CHF 7.00 single 1/1 (Libero Einzelbillet 3 Zonen)
- CHF 3.70 single 1/2 (Libero Einzelbillet 3 Zonen)
Individual ticket Beatenbucht-Niederhorn
- CHF 38.00 single 1/1
- CHF 19.00 single 1/2
- CHF 56.00 return 1/1
- CHF 28.00 return 1/2
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration.
How to get there
Or by boat from Interlaken West, Thun or another landing stage across Lake Thun to "Beatenbucht".
The funicular and group orbital railroad will then take you up to the Niederhorn.