Lauchernalp Alpine Adventure Trail
On the Adventure Trail, young and old explorers alike can playfully experience with all their senses what life is like here.
At 14 stations, little visitors can learn all about life and work on the Alpine meadow. Slide peep shows are used to explain about plants, there is a wooden cow to be milked, traditional scything to be practised, and visitors can even compose their own song on cow bells. The play-based stations are designed to instil an awareness of the Lötschental’s treasures in children and familiarise them with the importance of this cultural landscape. With children, the trail takes around two hours to complete, with an actual walking time of around 60 minutes.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Availability Available on 05.06.2021
Alpine Adventure Trail
Daily from 5 june to 31 October 2021
Operating hours cable car Wiler-Lauchernalp
5 June to 31 October 2021 08.25–18.25 hours
10 July to 15 August 2021 08.25–20.25 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Wiler-Lauchernalp cable car
- CHF 18.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 24.00 Adults, return
- CHF 9.00 Concession*, one-way
- CHF 12.00 Concession*, return
* GA travelcard, Half-Fare travelcard, children aged 6 to 15.99, Junior travelcard and Children’s Co-travelcard are valid
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration.