Monster scooter riding in Lötschental Valley
Great fun for the whole family!
From the Lauchernalp mountain station, you can ride a monster scooter down to Wiler at lightning speed. The monster scooter has been specially designed for the Alps and can be ridden by young and old – including small children.
- up to 70% discount on the train journey to Lauchernalp Travel through Switzerland at the best price. With Supersaver Tickets you can save up to 70% on your connection.
Availability Today (Saturday) open
Monster scooter riding
Available daily from 6 June to 25 October 2020
08.30–11.45 and 13.30–16.45 hours
Operating hours cable car Wiler-Lauchernalp
6 June to 25 October 2020 08.25–18.25 hours
11 July to 16 August 2020 08.25–20.25 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Rental price, monster “Trottinett” scooter
- CHF 15.00 Adults
- CHF 12.00 Children
Combined ticket (cable car ride and monster scooter ride)
- CHF 20.00 Concession*
- CHF 25.00 Adults
- CHF 16.00 Children (aged 6-16)
- CHF 50.00 Families with children**
* Half-Fare travelcard, GA travelcard, SwissPass, guest card
** Unlimited number of own children
- CHF 15.00 Each additional ride*
- CHF 40.00 Each additional ride for families*
- Collection of monster scooters at mountain station, drop-off at valley station of Lauchernalp Bergbahnen AG.
- Children aged 6–14 may only ride when accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height 1.3 m
- Only one person per “Trottinett” scooter
Travel to Lauchernalp at the best price.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 16/29°