Monster scooter riding in Lötschental Valley
Great fun for the whole family!
From the Lauchernalp mountain station, you can ride a monster scooter down to Wiler at lightning speed. The monster scooter has been specially designed for the Alps and can be ridden by young and old – including children.
Der RegioExpress Lötschberger bringt Sie ohne Umsteigen von Bern oder Brig nach Goppenstein. Ab dort führt Sie das Postauto bis nach Wiler Talstation.
Availability Today (Saturday) open
Monster scooter riding
Available daily from 4 June to 30 October 2022
08.30–11.45 and 13.30–16.30 hours
Latest return of the scooter at the valley station at 17.15 hours
Operating hours cable car Wiler-Lauchernalp
4 June to 30 October 2022 08.25–18.25 hours
9 July to 14 August 2022 08.25–20.25 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Rental price, monster “Trottinett” scooter
- CHF 20.00 Adults
- CHF 15.00 Children
Combined ticket (cable car ride and monster scooter ride)
- CHF 25.00 Concession*
- CHF 30.00 Adults
- CHF 20.00 Children (aged 6-16)
- CHF 60.00 Families with children**
* Half-Fare travelcard, GA travelcard, SwissPass, guest card
** Unlimited number of own children
- CHF 20.00 Each additional ride for adults*
- CHF 15.00 Each additional ride for children*
- CHF 40.00 Each additional ride for families*
- Collection of monster scooters at mountain station, drop-off at valley station of Lauchernalp Bergbahnen AG.
- Children may only ride when accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height 1.3 m
- Only one person per “Trottinett” scooter
Lauchernalp Alpine Adventure Trail
On the Adventure Trail, young and old explorers alike can playfully experience with all their senses what life is like here.
Lötschental Legend Trail
The Lötschental Legend Trail running from the Lauchernalp mountain station to Fafleralp presents walkers with 10 different Lötschental legends, including the tale of the beautiful Countess of Schwarzsee, who must atone for her sins by taking the form of a snake.