Cross-country skiing in Lötschental
Getting active in the magic valley
Explore the network of perfectly groomed cross-country trails leading through the homely villages of Lötschental and extending to Fafleralp. There are 24 kilometres of classic trails and skating trails for you to choose from and test your sporting mettle against. On the ʻʻActive Cross-Country Dayʼʼ (ʻʻLanglauf Aktiv Tagʼʼ), you can also hire the equipment then and there!
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
For the ʻʻActive Cross-Country Dayʼʼ offer, we recommend making a booking via Cecil’s Loipen-Stube in Blatten, tel. +41 79 425 69 68
- Blatten night trail
- Kippel–Wiler connecting trail 1.5 km
- Wiler village trail 3.5 km
- Blatten village trail 3.5 km
- Blatten–Fafleralp trail (circular) 10 km
- Wiler–Blatten connecting trail 4 km
You will receive your cross-country equipment directly at the Lötschental cross-country centre in Blatten.
The cross-country pass is available at: Lötschental Tourist Office, at hotels and restaurants, and at the Lötschental cross-country centre in Blatten.
Availability Today (Saturday) open
Active Cross-Country Day
- CHF 42.00 Classic
- CHF 52.00 Skating
- Your choice of cross-country equipment, classic or skating (skis, shoes, poles)
- Day pass for the Lötschental cross-country trails
- 1 hot, alcohol-free drink at the restaurant of your choice
Included in the price
Lötschental cross-country pass
- CHF 8.00 Day ticket
- CHF 40.00 Week ticket
- CHF 50.00 Lötschental season ticket
- CHF 80.00 Regional pass*
* Kandersteg and Lötschental
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy, sleet -2/2°