Tour of the Show Dairy
Why are there holes in the cheese?
On the tour through the four generations of the dairy, you will learn exciting things about the history of Emmentaler AOP and cheese production. During the tour, you can enjoy a tasting and find out more about the different maturity grades of Emmentaler cheese. – Delicious and interesting at once! The tour of course also reveals the secret of why there are holes in the cheese.
Opening times Today (Saturday) open
April to October: 09.00–18.30 hours
November to March: 09.00–17.00 hours
Freely selectable start time, bookable daily.
- CHF 150.00 Groups (1–25 people) blanket
- CHF 8.00 Additional for adults per person
- CHF 5.00 Additional for teenagers per person
- free of charge Additional children (up to 11.99 years)
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Group tours can be booked in advance. Freely selectable start time, bookable daily. Duration: 1 hour before or after the tour, you can book an aperitif with genuine Emmental specialities.
- Group tours can be booked in the following languages:
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy -1/6°