Sierre-Salgesch: a journey of the senses
In the home of the Fendant and Pinot Noir Swiss wines.
With its unique Mediterranean microclimate, the wine-growing region of Siders, Salgesch and the surrounding area offers a wealth of hospitable discoveries. An unforgettable experience in the heart of the Swiss mountains, in convivial company for unique wines and delicacies!
After a short walk through the small town of Sierre, you will reach the «Château de Villa». A selection of Valais wines awaits you in the patrician house, which will be presented to you during a tasting. Afterwards, you will enjoy raclettes made from five different types of cheese. After this culinary highlight, you will set off on the wine trail from Sierre to Salgesch. The tour ends with a visit to the wine museum.
Programme and included services
- Individual arrival at Sierre railway station
- 15-minute walk up to the Château de Villa in Sierre
- 11.00 hours: Meeting point Château de Villa
- 11.00–12.00 hours: Tasting of four specially selected Valais wines
- 12.00–13.30 hours: Raclette lunch including five different varieties of cheese and an apricot sorbet
- 13.30–16.00 hours: Walk through the vineyards of Sierre to Salgesch
- 16.00–18.00 hours: Visit to the Wine Museum in Salgesch
- 15-minute walk through the wine village to Salgesch railway station
- 17.28/18.28: Individual departure from Salgesch train station to Bern or Lausanne
Availability Available on 05.10.2022
The offer is available from 25 March to 30 October 2022, from Wednesday to Sunday.
Subject to change without prior notice
"Sierre-Salgesch – a journey of the senses"
- CHF 65.00 Erwachsene (ab 16 Jahre)
- CHF 30.00 Child from 6 to 15.99 years
- CHF 15.00 Child up to 6 years
- Wine tasting and all-you-can-eat raclette lunch and an apricot sorbet at «Château de Villa» in Sierre.
- Admission to the Salgesch Wine Museum
Included in the price
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to Alteration.
Please note that online bookings must be made 48 hours in advance.
How to get there
Travel comfortably by train to Sierre/Siders.