GoldenPass MOB Chocolate Train
A sweet temptation
On the special Chocolate Train service operated by Golden Pass MOB and Cailler-Nestlé, you can enjoy both the landscapes and products for which Switzerland is famous. You can travel first-class or second-class in the Belle Epoque carriages from Montreux to Montbovon. For the rest of the day’s events, you will travel in the comfortable chocolate double-decker bus.
Timetable Today (Friday) open
June: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
July and August: daily
Chocolate Train Montreux–Brox–Montreux – 2nd class
- CHF 90.00 Adults
- CHF 65.00 Adults with Half-Fare travelcard & children (6−15.99 years)
- CHF 55.00 Adults with GA travelcard, first class
- CHF 65.00 Adults with GA travelcard, second class
- CHF 45.00 Children 0−5.99 years or with Junior or child’s Co-travelcard
Chocolate Train Montreux–Brox–Montreux – 1st class
- CHF 99.00 Adults
- CHF 69.00 Adults with Half-Fare travelcard & children (6−15.99 years)
- CHF 59.00 Adults with GA travelcard, first class
- CHF 69.00 Adults with GA travelcard, second class
- CHF 49.00 Children 0−5.99 years or with Junior or child’s Co-travelcard
The price includes
- rail travel
- coffee and chocolate bread
- bus transfer
- entry to the show dairy and the chocolate factory
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration.
Seat reservations are compulsory.
Reserve your seat at your local BLS Travel Centre or online using the MOB reservation system.
How to get there
Reisen Sie mit der BLS durch das Saanenland bis nach Zweisimmen. Mit dem MOB GoldenPass geht die Reise weiter nach Montreux, wo der Schokoladenzug startet.