Tobogganing fun on the Lauchernalp
A special experience for groups and families
Feel the cool mountain air zoom past your ears on the 7 km-long toboggan run to Wiler from the Lauchernalp mountain cable car station!
Availability Today (Sunday) open
19 December 2019 to 19 April 2020, from 08.30 to 16.00 hours.
Final piste inspection at 17.30 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
- CHF 35.00 Adults
- CHF 25.00 Children (aged 6 to 16)
- Free of charge Children aged below 6*
* accompanied by adults
Family special rates sledging fun
- CHF 80.00 2 adults + 1 child
- CHF 100.00 2 adults + 2 children
- CHF 55.00 1 adult + 1 child
- CHF 75.00 1 adult + 2 children
Included in the price
- Day pass for the Wiler–Lauchernalp cable car
- Toboggan hire
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Distance: 7 km, difference in altitude: 549 m
- The toboggan ticket (including a day pass for the cable car and toboggan hire) can be obtained from the valley station of the Lauchernalp cable car.
- Since all the thrills of the slopes will make you hungry and thirsty, why not pop into one of the restaurants offering local specialities in Wiler or on the Lauchernalp?
- N.B. The Lauchernalp–Wiler downhill toboggan run is also a descent route for skiers.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 8/16°