Tobogganing fun on the Lauchernalp
Come and have fun on a downhill toboggan ride – on an excursion with family or friends.
Feel the cool mountain air zoom past your ears on the 6-km toboggan run to Wiler from the Lauchernalp mountain cable car station! With this offer, you can leave your own toboggan at home and ride the pistes as often as you like.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
|Starting point||Mountain station Lauchernalp
|Duration||ca. 30 min.
|Arrival point||Wiler, Valley station
|Level of difficulty||easy
Caution: The Lauchernalp-Wiler downhill trail is also a downhill route for skiers.
|Starting point||Lauchernalp mountain station
|Duration||approx. 30 minutes
Availability Today (Saturday) open
- CHF 40.00 Adults
- CHF 30.00 Children (aged 6 to 16)
- Free of charge Children aged below 6*
* accompanied by adults
Family special rates sledging fun
- CHF 90.00 2 adults + 1 child
- CHF 120.00 2 adults + 2 children
- CHF 60.00 1 adult + 1 child
- CHF 80.00 1 adult + 2 children
Included in the price
- Day pass for the Wiler–Lauchernalp cable car
- Toboggan hire
The toboggan ticket (including a day pass for the cable car and toboggan hire) can be obtained from the valley station of the Lauchernalp cable car. You can collect your toboggan from the Sporthaus Lauchernalp sports store.
How to get there
Since all the thrills of the slopes will make you hungry and thirsty, why not pop into one of the restaurants offering local specialities in Wiler or on the Lauchernalp?