Tobogganing fun on the Lauchernalp
A special experience for groups and families
Feel the cool mountain air zoom past your ears on the 6 km-long toboggan run to Wiler from the Lauchernalp mountain cable car station!
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
- up to 70% discount on the train journey to Lauchernalp Travel through Switzerland at the best price. With Supersaver Tickets you can save up to 70% on your connection.
|Starting point||Mountain station Lauchernalp
|Duration||ca. 30 min.
|Arrival point||Wiler, Valley station
|Level of difficulty||easy
Caution: The Lauchernalp-Wiler downhill trail is also a downhill route for skiers.
|Dauer||ca. 30 Minuten
Availability Today (Saturday) open
- CHF 40.00 Adults
- CHF 30.00 Children (aged 6 to 16)
- Free of charge Children aged below 6*
* accompanied by adults
Family special rates sledging fun
- CHF 90.00 2 adults + 1 child
- CHF 120.00 2 adults + 2 children
- CHF 60.00 1 adult + 1 child
- CHF 80.00 1 adult + 2 children
Included in the price
- Day pass for the Wiler–Lauchernalp cable car
- Toboggan hire
How to get there
Travel to Lauchernalp at the best price.
With Supersaver Tickets you can save up to 70% on your connection. The earlier you buy a Supersaver Ticket, the cheaper you can travel.
Your savings opportunities
Price example for the route «Bern–Wiler (Lötschen), Talstation», one-way:
Normal fare with Half-Fare travelcard: CHF 22.70
Cheapest offer: CHF 12.50
Normal fare without Half-Fare travelcard: CHF 45.40
Cheapest offer: CHF 16.70
Search and buy your Supersaver Tickets via the online timetable.
Since all the thrills of the slopes will make you hungry and thirsty, why not pop into one of the restaurants offering local specialities in Wiler or on the Lauchernalp?
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy, sleet -2/2°