GoldenPass MOB Chocolate Train
A sweet temptation
On the special Chocolate Train service operated by GoldenPass MOB and Cailler-Nestlé, you can enjoy both the landscapes and products for which Switzerland is famous. You travel in 1st or 2nd class of a Belle Epoque car from Montreux to Montbovon. For the rest of the day you will be transported in a comfortable double-decker bus.
Due to health restrictions and the political situation, the Chocolate Train 2020 will not be running. In 2021 this service will be available again.
Chocolate Train Montreux–Brox–Montreux – 2nd class
- CHF 90.00 Adults
- CHF 65.00 Adults with Half-Fare travelcard & children (6−15.99 years)
- CHF 55.00 Adults with GA travelcard, first class
- CHF 65.00 Adults with GA travelcard, second class
- CHF 45.00 Children 0−5.99 years or with Junior or child’s Co-travelcard
Chocolate Train Montreux–Brox–Montreux – 1st class
- CHF 99.00 Adults
- CHF 69.00 Adults with Half-Fare travelcard & children (6−15.99 years)
- CHF 59.00 Adults with GA travelcard, first class
- CHF 69.00 Adults with GA travelcard, second class
- CHF 49.00 Children 0−5.99 years or with Junior or child’s Co-travelcard
The price includes
- rail travel
- coffee and chocolate bread
- bus transfer
- entry to the show dairy and the chocolate factory
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration.
Seat reservations are compulsory.
Reserve your seat at your local BLS Travel Centre or online using the MOB reservation system.
Weather & webcam Today: thunderstorms possible 15/27°