Timetable Car Transport
10.12.2017 – 8.12.2018
Bitte beachten Sie die Fahrplananpassungen ab 20. August 2018
Kandersteg–Goppenstein 15 minutes
The journey takes 15 minutes.
The car trains between Kandersteg and Goppenstein run at least every 30 minutes, every 15 minutes at peak times and even more frequently during busy periods.
Motor vehicles up to 3.5t
Additional trains in both directions depending on requirements.
Verladehinweise must be ready for loading 15 minutes before departure. Passengers must remain seated in their vehicle during the journey. No reservations.
Saturday to Thursday and public holidays
- Dep. Kandersteg 05h50 – 21h50 every 30 min., 22h50 and 23h50
- Dep. Goppenstein: 05h50 – 22h20 every 30 min., last train 23h20
- Dep. Kandersteg 05h50 – 22h50 every 30 min., last train 23h50
- Dep. Goppenstein 05h50 – 23h20 every 30 min.
Large vehicles exceeding 3.5t
Large vehicles (coaches, trucks and motor homes) must be ready for loading 15 minutes before departure. Passengers must remain seated in their vehicle during the journey. No reservations.
- Dep. Kandersteg: 05h50* – 23h50 hourly
- Dep. Goppenstein 05h50*, 06h20 – 23h20 hourly
*It is not possible to load coaches from 20 seats and more at 5.50 hours.
- 00' Goppenstein
- 00' Kandersteg