Sörenberg – Lucerne’s largest winter-sports area
Snow’n’Rail combined offer with 20% discount
On Mt. Brienzer Rothorn, Lucerne’s highest mountain, a modern four-person chairlift will take you to the Eisee ski resort. What’s more, the pistes are snow-covered all the way to the valley station. Thanks to the ski lift, the village is now also accessible on skis. This considerably increases the appeal of the 53 kilometres of piste. In the Kinderland children’s play area directly opposite the Rossweid adventure restaurant, the new flying carpet will thrill beginners of all ages.
Special offer 20% discount
Take advantage of the special offer with a reduction of 20% on the ski pass and 20% on the rail fare.
The advantages for you:
- 20% reduction on the 1-, 2- or 6-day ski pass for the entire Sörenberg region.
- 20% reduction on the journey to Sörenberg and back.
Reduiced prices for the ski pass 1 day
- CHF 43.20 Adults instead of CHF 54.00
- CHF 34.40 Young people (16 - 19.99 years) instead of CHF 43.00
- CHF 21.60 Children (6 - 15.99 years) instead of CHF 27.00
- CHF 35.20 Seniors instead of CHF 46.00
Can I also buy the special offer offline?
Operating hours ski region Sörenberg Today (Friday) open
Opening hours ski resort Dorf
12 December 2020 to 28 March 2021
Thu–Sun 08.30–16.15 hours
Opening hours ski area Brienzer Rothorn–Eisee
14 December 2020 to 13 April 2021
Daily 08.30–16.15 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Check the Sörenberg website for the current snow conditions and the accessibility of the individual pistes.
- Rothorn freeride area and Rossweid freestyle line
- Speed check
- Evening tobogganing (Friday)
- Evening skiing (Wednesday and Friday)
- Tobogganing and winter walking trails, snowshoe trails
- Rothorn summit restaurant at 2,350 m above sea level, with panoramic terrace