Family skiing day in the Lauchernalp, a paradise for skiers
Where skiers and snowboarders come to enjoy themselves and where their children get to ski for free all day long on Saturdays.
The sunny ski area on the slopes of the Lauchernalp offers everything skiers and snowboard fans could desire.
1 cable car
2 chairlifts, 2 ski lifts
1 children’s ski lift, 1 children’s flying carpet
1 glacier gondola car
55 km of perfectly groomed pistes
Location with guaranteed snow (1,950 – 3,111 metres above sea level)
Attractive free-ride area
The magnificent natural backdrop of Alpine scenery, the powdery snow, crystal-clear air and cosy mountain huts create a veritable paradise for skiers.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
- Children ski for free on Saturday Enjoy a great day of skiing on the Lauchernalp with your children.
- Special offer with 10% discount Buy a return journey by public transport and benefit from a 10% discount on your ski pass
- Ladies' Day On Thursdays, women benefit from a discounted rate
- Lauchernalp piste report Here you can find out about the current piste conditions
- Timetable & tickets From Bern you arrive at the Lauchernalp/Lötschental ski area in 100 minutes
Take advantage of the RailAway offer with a reduction of 15% on the ski pass and 20% on the rail fare.
The advantages for you:
- 15% reduction on the 1- or 2-day ski pass for the entire Lauchernalp/Lötschental region.
- 15% reduction at Intersport Rent.
- 20% reduction on the journey to Wiler (Lötschen), valley station and back (valid on travel days up to 23.12.19 and from 1.3.20 to the end of the season).
Reduiced prices for the ski pass 1 day
- CHF 51.30 Adults instead of CHF 57.00
- CHF 45.00 Students instead of CHF 50.00
- CHF 45.00 Young people (16 - 19.99 years) instead of CHF 50.00
- CHF 27.00 Children (6 - 15.99 years) instead of CHF 30.00
- free Children (6 - 13.99 years) on Saturday instead of CHF 30.00
Where kann I buy the special offer ?
Can i skip the queues thanks to the special offer ?
Yes, you have two possibilities to skip the queues at the point of sales and access directly to the slopes:
- Buy the ski pass online, load it onto the SwissPass and go straight to the slopes
- Exchanged your voucher on the postbus in Goppenstein
Children ski for free on Saturday
How to get there
Since all the thrills of the slopes will make you hungry and thirsty, why not pop into one of the restaurants offering local specialities in Wiler or on the Lauchernalp?