Family skiing day in the Lauchernalp, a paradise for skiers
Where skiers and snowboarders come to enjoy themselves
The sunny ski area on the slopes of the Lauchernalp offers everything skiers and snowboard fans could desire.
- 1 cable car
- 1 glacier gondola car
- 2 chairlifts, 1 ski lift
- 2 children’s flying carpets
- 40 km of perfectly groomed pistes
- location with guaranteed snow (1,950–3,100 metres above sea level)
- attractive free-ride area
The magnificent natural backdrop of Alpine scenery, the powdery snow, crystal-clear air and cosy mountain huts create a veritable paradise for skiers. And you can reach it comfortably by train, post bus and cable car.
Operating hours Today (Thursday) open
08/09/10 December, 15/16/17 December 2023 and 22 December 2023 to 07 April 2024
between 08.30 and 16.00 hours (final piste inspection at 17.30 hours)
Subject to change without prior notice
- 10% discount on the 2-day ski pass for the entire Lauchernalp/Lötschental region
- 1-day ski pass for the entire Lauchernalp/Lötschental region at the regular rate
- Load your ski pass onto the SwissPass and go through the turnstile directly
- Additional public transportation discounted tickets from Monday to Friday to Goppenstein
1 day skiing and snowboarding Lauchernalp/Lötschental:
How to get there
Since all the thrills of the slopes will make you hungry and thirsty, why not pop into one of the restaurants offering local specialities in Wiler or on the Lauchernalp?