Family skiing day in the Lauchernalp, a paradise for skiers
Where skiers and snowboarders come to enjoy themselves and where their children get to ski for free all day long on Saturdays.
The sunny ski area on the slopes of the Lauchernalp offers everything skiers and snowboard fans could desire.
- 1 cable car
- 1 glacier gondola car
- 2 chairlifts, 1 ski lift
- 2 children’s flying carpets
- 40 km of perfectly groomed pistes
- Location with guaranteed snow (1,950 – 3,100 metres above sea level)
- Attractive free-ride area
The magnificent natural backdrop of Alpine scenery, the powdery snow, crystal-clear air and cosy mountain huts create a veritable paradise for skiers. And you can reach it comfortably by train, post bus and cable car.
Benefit from the following when you purchase travel to and from the event by public transport at the same time:
- 10% reduction on the 1- or 2-day ski pass for the entire Lauchernalp/Lötschental region.
- 20% reduction on the journey to Wiler (Lötschen), valley station and back. Valid on travel days up to 23.12.22 and from 1.3.23 to the end of the season.
This savings offer is only available online.
With the savings offer, you have two options for getting directly onto the ski slopes without having to queue:
- Load the ski pass directly onto the SwissPass when you buy it online.
- exchange your voucher in the post bus in Goppenstein.
Operating hours Today (Saturday) open
Children ski for free on Saturday
How to get there
Since all the thrills of the slopes will make you hungry and thirsty, why not pop into one of the restaurants offering local specialities in Wiler or on the Lauchernalp?