Skiing for children and beginners at Lake Oeschinen
Teach your children to ski in the Lake Oeschinen family ski resort – without any hooligans or steep pistes. This resort is small, likeable and family-friendly.
The Lake Oeschinen ski resort above Kandersteg is the perfect place for beginners and children. A short ride in the gondola lift from Kandersteg is all it takes: newcomers to the sport will find their very own winter paradise right by the mountain station of the Oeschinenbahn lift. In the new Chinder-Oeschiland, children can ride the 65-metre flying carpet on their skis or toboggan, and a children’s drag lift also carries them safely back to the top after their first descent or two. For more entertainment at 1,680 metres above sea level, there’s a kids’ igloo and various monster figures – and the ski school and sun terrace of the restaurant are also just a snowball’s throw away.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Availability Today (Wednesday) open
19 December 2020 to 31 March 2021
subject to alterations
Children's skiing Kandersteg Lake Oeschinen
- CHF 44.00 Adults
- CHF 31.00 Children (6-15.99 years)
- free of charge Children (up to 5.99 years)
- CHF 40.00 Adult group (from 10 persons)
- CHF 36.00 Youth group (from 10 persons)
- CHF 23.00 School group (from 10 persons)
- from CHF 12.00 Children group (from 10 persons)
Junior travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards and GA travelcards (50%) are valid for one-way journeys on the gondola lift. No discounts on ski day tickets.
Groups: for every 10 paying guests, 1 person rides for free