The Lauchernalp skiing paradise
Where ski and snowboard fans are in their element
The sunny ski area on the slopes of the Lauchernalp offers everything skiers and snowboard fans could desire. There, a cable car, two chairlifts, two ski lifts, a children’s ski lift, a children’s magic carpet and a glacier gondola car give access to 55 kilometres of fantastically prepared pistes. These offer virtually guaranteed snow at an altitude of between 1,950 and 3,111 m above sea level and include an attractive freeride zone. The magnificent natural backdrop of Alpine scenery, the powdery snow, crystal-clear air and cosy mountain huts create a veritable paradise for skiers.
Take advantage of the RailAway offer with a reduction of 15% on the ski pass and 20% on the rail fare.
The advantages for you:
- 15% reduction on the 1- or 2-day ski pass for the entire Lauchernalp/Lötschental region.
- 15% reduction at Intersport Rent.
- 20% reduction on the journey to Wiler (Lötschen), valley station and back (valid on travel days up to 23.12.19 and from 1.3.20 to the end of the season).
Reduiced prices for the ski pass 1 day
- CHF 48.50 Adults instead of CHF 57.00
- CHF 42.50 Students instead of CHF 50.00
- CHF 42.50 Young people (16 - 19.99 years) instead of CHF 50.00
- CHF 25.50 Children (6 - 15.99 years) instead of CHF 30.00
Where kann I buy the special offer ?
Can i skip the queues thanks to the special offer ?
Yes, you have two possibilities to skip the queues at the point of sales and access directly to the slopes:
- Buy the ski pass online, load it onto the SwissPass and go straight to the slopes
- Exchanged your voucher on the postbus in Goppenstein
From 19 December 2019 to 19 April 2020, between 08.30 and 16.00 hours.
14/15 December 2019 Weekend service dependent on snow and weather conditions.
Subject to change without prior notice
Lötschental/Lauchernalp day passes
- CHF 57.00 Adults
- CHF 50.00 Students
- CHF 50.00 Young people (16 to 19.99 years old)
- CHF 30.00 Children (6 to 15.99 years)
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 11/26°