Hiking trail to Oeschinensee Lake
Discover Oeschinensee: one of the finest mountain lakes in the Alps.
Starting from Kandersteg, you reach Oeschinensee after approximately 1.5 hours of walking. To make things even easier, you can replace the walk up by a trip on the gondola cableway. From the mountain station, it’s then only around a 20-minute stroll to the Alpine lake.
Availability Today (Wednesday) open
The route can be followed every day that the Oeschinensee gondola cableway runs.
9 May to 12 June 2020 from 08.30 to 17.00 hours
13 June to 27 September 2020 from 08.30 to 18.00 hours
29 September to 25 October 2020 from 08.30 to 17.00 hours
26 October to 19 December 2020: closed
Sports equipment (such as bicycles) will only be carried during the first and last hours of operation.
The restaurants are open during the operating times of the gondola cableway.
Subject to change without prior notice
Gondola cableway fares − December to June
- CHF 20.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 26.00 Adults, return
- CHF 10.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 13.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
Gondola cableway fares − July to November
- CHF 22.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 30.00 Adults, return
- CHF 11.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 15.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 11/23°