GoldenPass Belle Epoque Zweisimmen–Montreux
Travel like royalty
The Belle Époque on the Zweisimmen-Montreux route offers pure railway romance. The train was built in the style of the belle époque, combining the ambience of the thirties with modern amenities. Travel in style while you take in the breathtaking views of the Vaud Riviera. Reserve your seat and enjoy local delicacies along the way.
Timetable Today (Saturday) open
11.05 hours and 16.25 hours
8.44 hours and 13.44 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Standard fares apply.
Seat reservations for individual passengers are recommended and are compulsory for groups of 10 or more people.
Prices for seat reservations
- CHF 9.00 per person per direction of travel
- CHF 34.00 per person per direction of travel including a tasting board of local cheeses and sausages
- CHF 7.00 per person per direction of travel
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Food & drink
- The GoldenPass Belle Époque train has a chalet car (second class), where you can enjoy regional wines in an atmospheric setting.
- You’ll get to sample some local cheese and sausage varieties served to you on a wooden platter at your seat.
Seat reservations for individual passengers are recommended and compulsory for groups of 10 or more.
Reserve your seat at your local BLS Travel Centre or online via the MOB reservation system.
Weather & webcam Today: showers 13/18°