“Grimmimutz” Adventure Trail in Diemtigtal Nature Park
A popular adventure trail has been created in Diemtigtal, based on the children’s story about the adventures of the “Grimmimutz” by Peter Zahnd.
Various play stations spirit children away into the world of this good-natured forest-dweller, his friend Spillgert, the evil Pepper Witch and her husband Lothar. The children also get to playfully discover the natural beauty of Diemtigtal.
Availability Today (Friday) open
Open daily from mid-May until late October.
The lower section of the Grimmimutz Adventure Trail is also accessible during the winter months, although not all play stations are in operation.
Subject to change without prior notice
- CHF 2.00 Children
- CHF 4.00 Adults
- CHF 20.00 Groups and schools
Grimmimutz Adventure Trail
There are barbecue spots along the way to enjoy a comfortable break. The trail is signposted. Follow the signposts marked with “Grimmimutz”.
Starting point: Senggiweid car park, Grimmialp
Walking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Distance: 3.3 km
Elevation difference: 185 metres of elevation
- From “Grimmialp, Hotel Spillgerten”, the final stop of the postbus, walk for approx. 5 minutes to reach Senggiweid car park, Grimmialp.
- The Grimmimutz Adventure Trail is well-established and suitable for children from the age of three upwards.
- The time required to walk the trail depends on how long the children play at each station. One can spend up to an entire day on the trail.
- If the little walkers grow tired, you can break off the walk at any time and follow the stream to return to the starting point.
- The section up to the Pfadi Bridge (mid-way) is suitable for pushchairs.
- Additional information can be found in the brochure
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 6/14°