Bern Animal Park
More space for fewer animals
Walk through the aviaries of eagle owls and snow owls, observe the “underwater flight” of the puffins, go in search of hunting or digging bears in the Bear Forest, and watch the cheeky monkeys and seals in the middle of Bern. Walk on a platform high above the ground of the Bison Forest, or immerse yourself in the Amazon Basin, reefs and mangroves – all of this is possible at Bern Animal Park.
Opening times Today (Saturday) open
The Animal Park is open all year.
1 March to 31 October
daily, 08.30–19.00* hours
16 October to 28/29 February
daily, 09.00–17.00* hours
* ticket counter closes 30 minutes before
Subject to change without prior notice
Rates RailAway combined offer with 10% discount
Included in the offer price
- Return journey by train or bus (10% discount)
- Day ticket for the Animal Park (10% discount)
Buy your reduced-price tickets at the departure station
- With the Junior travelcard / Children’s Co-travelcard: CHF 5.40
- GA travelcard: CHF 9.00
- School students/Students/Apprentices: CHF 1.80 concession
- IV/OASI (women from age 64 / men from age 65): CHF 1.80 concession
- Children up to the age of 5.99 receive free entry.
- Family ticket available on site for CHF 24.00 (max. 2 adults, max. 4 children aged between 6 and 15.99).
Public transport ticket is valid for three days (1 day within the Libero fare network).
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Included in the offer
- Large woodland playground with picnic area and barbecue spot
- Petting zoo and playground (freely accessible)
- Zoo shop
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 4/19°