Bern Animal Park
More space for fewer animals
Walk through the aviaries of eagle owls and snow owls, observe the “underwater flight” of the puffins, go in search of hunting or digging bears in the Bear Forest, and watch the cheeky monkeys and seals in the middle of Bern. Walk on a platform high above the ground of the Bison Forest, or immerse yourself in the Amazon Basin, reefs and mangroves – all of this is possible at Bern Animal Park.
Take advantage of the special offer with a reduction of 10% reduction on admission to Bern Zoo and of 20% reduction on the journey to Bern and back.
The advantages for you:
- 10% reduction on admission to Bern Zoo
- 20% reduction on the journey to Bern and back
Included in the offer
- Cohabitation of wolf and bear in the bear forest
- Large waterscapes from the tropics
- Large woodland playground with picnic area and barbecue spot
- Petting zoo and playground (freely accessible)
- Zoo shop
Opening times Today (Monday) open
1 March to 31 October
daily, 09.00–18.00* hours
1 November to 28/29 February
daily, 09.00–16.30* hours
* ticket counter closes 30 minutes before
Subject to change without prior notice
How to get there
Reisen Sie bequem mit dem Zug nach Bern. Mit dem Bus (Linie 19) Richtung Elfenau weiter bis zur Haltestelle «Tierpark».