Bern Animal Park
Visit Bern Animal Park and save 20%
With around 200 different animal species, Bern Animal Park offers a fun animal experience for both young and old. The animal park is situated in Dählhölzliwald forest and is right next to the River Aare. Watch seals stuff themselves with food, marvel at puffins as they “fly” underwater and enjoy a change of perspective on the footbridge above the WisentWald forest. There’s an unbelievable amount to discover here.
Travel in comfort by train to Bern. Continue by bus in the direction of Elfenau to the “Tierpark” stop.
Take advantage now
Benefit from the following when you purchase outward and return travel by public transport at the same time:
- 10% reduction on admission to Bern Zoo
- 20% reduction on the journey to Bern and back
This offer is also available in the BLS travel centres and at every railway ticket counter in Switzerland.
Bern Animal Park
Highlights of Bern Animal Park
- Vivarium with pygmy marmosets, chameleons, crocodiles, various tropical birds and much more.
- Interaction between wolf and bear in the BärenWald forest
- Large water landscapes from the Tropics
- View of the king of the forest from the Wisent platform
- Large woodland play park with picnic and barbecue area
- AareAlpen park for ibex, chamois and marmots (freely accessible)
- Children's zoo and play park (freely accessible)
- Daily feeding of seals and puffins
- Zoo shop
- Eating options like the Eulen Bistro and the Dählhölzli Restaurant
Special events and guided tours
Info can be found in the annual programme.
Opening times Today (Friday) open
1 March to 31 October
daily, 09.00–18.00* hours
1 November to 28/29 February
daily, 09.00–17.00* hours
* Ticket counter closes 30 minutes before.
Subject to change without prior notice