Püüru-Zmorgu at the World Nature Forum in Naters
A generous brunch buffet with products from Valais Prime Food and the UNESCO Jungfrau-Aletsch World Heritage site
Every Sunday, enjoy a Püüru-Zmorgu breakfast in the World Nature Forum’s Jungfrau-Aletsch restaurant in the town of Naters. The generous brunch buffet includes meat and cheese specialities from the World Heritage region.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Availability Available on 31.10.2021
The offer is available every Sunday all year round.
Sunday 09.00–13.00 hours
Opening hours World Nature Forum
Tue–Sun 10.00–17.00 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Püüru-Zmorgu (traditional Valais breakfast)
- CHF 42.00 Adults*
- CHF 35.00 Children* (aged 10 to 15.99)
- CHF 15.00 Children* (aged 1 to 9.99)
- CHF 57.00 Adults incl. exhibition 3 CHF discount on entrance fee
- jeweils CHF 3.00 Rabatt auf den Eintritt Children incl. exhibition 3 CHF discount on entrance fee
Prices include coffee, tea, fruit juices, warm chocolate & homemade ice teas.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration