The Ligerz File: The Golden Key
20% reduction on return travel by public transport and on the puzzle round trip
Everything has changed since the last vintners’ fair. The Golden Key of Ligerz has vanished without trace. Now your detective’s instinct is called for! Immerse yourself in an adventure-packed story and solve tricky puzzles. On foot, by boat, by train and the "vinifuni" funicular railway, you will go in search of the missing golden key. The hunt for clues will lead you through the unique landscape by Lake Biel/Bienne and take you to Ligerz and Prêles.
You can take advantage of a reduction on the leisure activity if you travel there and back by public transport. Travel to Biel/Bienne quickly and in comfort with BLS.
Benefit from the following when you purchase travel to and from the event by public transport at the same time:
20% discount on the journey to Biel/Bienne and back
20% discount on the puzzle trail
The savings offer is also available at BLS Travel Centres and at every railway counter in Switzerland.
- Puzzle round trip:
- Trip by boat from Biel/Bienne to Ligerz (approx. 1 hour)
- “vinifuni” cable car from Ligerz to Prêles (return)
- Train ride from Ligerz to Biel/Bienne
- Total journey time: 3 to 4 hours, only short distances on foot
- The start documents (file) are subject to a charge and can be obtained upon presentation of your ticket at the SBB counter in Biel/Bienne, at the boat landing stage of Bielersee Schifffahrt or in the travel centres of Aare Seeland mobil.
- You will need a writing implement and a smartphone with Internet access.
- At the end of the hunt for clues, you will get a small gift.
How to get there
Travel comfortably by train to Biel/Bienne.