The Ligerz File: The Golden Key
Solve puzzles and immerse yourself in an adventure-packed story.
Everything has changed since the last vintners’ fair. The Golden Key of Ligerz has vanished without trace. Now your detective’s instinct is called for! Immerse yourself in an adventure-packed story and solve tricky puzzles. On foot, by boat, by train and the "vinifuni" funicular railway, you will go in search of the missing key. The hunt for clues will lead you through the unique landscape by Lake Biel/Bienne and take you to Ligerz and Prêles.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
17 April to 30 May 2021 only saturday and sunday
13 Mai to 16 May (pentecost)
22 May to 24 May (ascension)
31 May to 03 October 2021 daily
04 October to 24 October 2021 only saturday and sunday
Subject to change without prior notice. Please consult the online timetable.
Special offer 20% discount
Buy a return journey by public transport and take advantage of the special offer with a reduction of 20% discount on the journey to Biel/Bienne and back
The advantages for you:
- 20% discount on the journey to Biel/Bienne and back
Pass The Ligerz File
- CHF 18.00 Adults with GA Travelcard or one day travelpass
- CHF 9.00 Children (6 - 15.99 years)
Included in the price
- Puzzle round trip: boat, Biel/Bienne–Ligerz (around 1 hour), "vinifuni", Ligerz–Prêles and return, train, Ligerz–Biel/Bienne
Can I also buy the special offer offline?
- Directions: take the train to Biel/Bienne, then walk for approx. 15 minutes or take the No. 9 bus to the boat landing stage of Lake Biel/Bienne Navigation. Please note the boat timetable, as the offer starts with a boat ride to Ligerz.
- Starting documents (the file) are available from the SBB counter at Biel/Bienne Railway Station upon presenting your voucher.
- Duration: 3–4 hours (of which approx. 1 hour boat ride)
- You will need a pen and paper, as well as a smartphone.
- At the end of the hunt for clues, you will receive a small gift.
- This puzzle-based activity does not require much walking.
How to get there
Travel comfortably by train to Biel/Bienne.