Berner Oberland Pass
The Berner Oberland Pass
With the Berner Oberland Pass, you can travel freely on virtually all train and PostBus/bus lines and on over 25 mountain cable cars throughout the Bernese Oberland, as well as on lakes Thun and Brienz. Look forward to 3, 4, 6, 8 or 10 days of fun-packed holidays.
The Berner Oberland Pass is valid during the summer season (1 April - 31 October 2023) and is available online from 1 February via our web shop.
3 days from CHF 150.00
- CHF 230.00 2nd class full price
- CHF 150.00 2nd class reduced*
- CHF 276.00 1st class full price
- CHF 180.00 1st class reduced*
4 days from CHF 175.00
- CHF 270.00 2nd class full price
- CHF 175.00 2nd class reduced*
- CHF 324.00 1st class full price
- CHF 210.00 1st class reduced*
6 days from CHF 220.00
- CHF 340.00 2nd class full price
- CHF 220.00 2nd class reduced*
- CHF 408.00 1st class full price
- CHF 265.00 1st class reduced*
8 days from CHF 250.00
- CHF 380.00 2nd class full price
- CHF 250.00 2nd class reduced*
- CHF 456.00 1st class full price
- CHF 296.00 1st class reduced*
10 days from CHF 275.00
- CHF 420.00 2nd class full price
- CHF 275.00 2nd class reduced*
- CHF 504.00 1st class full price
- CHF 328.00 1st class reduced*
* Holders of: Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Half-Fare Travelcard, GA Travelcard.
The prices are valid from 1 April to 31 October 2023. At the start and towards the end of the season, individual mountain railways are closed due to later operating times or early end of service.
Children and dogs
- A Berner Oberland Pass is available for children (6-15.99 years) and dogs for CHF 30.00.
- The Junior Travelcard, Children’s Co-Travelcard and STS Family Card are valid.
Points of sale
You can buy the Berner Oberland Pass directly online and print it out yourself or purchase it at the following points of sale
- ticket counters of the train stations
- tourist information offices
- airport train stations at Zurich and Geneva
In Europe, the Berner Oberland Pass can be purchased from most Swiss Travel System vendors.