Fun in the pool for the whole family
Nid-du-Crô water park, Neuchâtel
Whether by the lake, in the Olympic swimming pool or splashing in the paddle pool, the Nid-du-Crô water park offers plenty of fun for young and old. An indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool in summer, a diving tower and a paddling pool for the youngest visitors: athletes as well as their families will love the facilities here.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Opening times Available on 01.04.2021
Mon–Thu 08.00–22.00 hours
Fri 08.00–19.30 hours
Sat 08.00–18.30 hours
Sun 09.00–19.00 hours
Mid-May to mid-September (depending on weather conditions)
Daily. 09.00–20.00 hours (21.00 hours during the school holidays)
Subject to change without prior notice.
Entry to water park
- CHF 7.00 Adults
- CHF 3.80 Children up to the age of 15.99, students, AHV, IV
10-visit tickets as well as monthly, season and annual tickets available.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Opportunity to swim in Lake Neuchâtel.
- 1 swimming pool 25 m
- 1 diving tower with 2 diving boards
- 1 area with variable depth and play-based swimming aids for learning to swim
- 1 paddling pool for the youngest visitors (25 cm deep)
- 1 Olympic swimming pool 50 m
- 1 diving tower with 3 platforms (7.50 m / 5 m / 10 m) and 4 diving boards (2 x 1 m / 2 x 3 m)
- 1 adventure pool with river (70 m), massage jets and Mickey Mouse fountain
- 1 paddling pool (max. depth 25 cm)
- 2 slides (65 m and 10 m long)