Niesen–Diemigtal panoramic walk
The Niesen is a superb and easily accessible mountain viewpoint overlooking Lake Thun which provides fantastic panoramic views.
This panoramic walk from Niesen mountain down to the Deimigtal Valley offers stunning long-distance views. After a hike of approximately 3.5 hours, the Hoschüpfen viewing platform (at 1,650 m above sea level) provides a feast for the eyes including mountain peaks and views of the lake and the distant valleys of the Simmental and Diemigtal.
Availability Available on 01.06.2020
The offer can be booked on request every day from June to late October.
Subject to change without prior notice
The offer is valid for groups of 10 or more people.
- CHF 92.00 panoramic trail per person
The price includes:
- An ascent on the Niesen Funicular
- Accommodation with half board
- Return transport
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Group size: 10 or more people
Minimum age: 16
- Ascent of the “Swiss pyramid” (2,336 m above sea level)
- A panoramic walk lasting 4 hours 30 minutes
- Dinner and accommodation at the Berggasthaus Gsässweid
- Breakfast at the Berggasthaus Gsässweid and transport back to the station at Oey-Diemigten or the Niesen Funicular car park
Further information on the Niesen panoramic walk.
Booking the panoramic walk
With the Diemigtal Nature Park (see contact details)
Mon–Fri 08.30–12.00 and 13.30–16.30 hours
Sat 08.30–12.00 hours
Bookings can be made no later than two weeks before the preferred date. Because of the high level of demand, early booking is advisable.
Group travel arrangements
Weather & webcam Today: wafts of mist -6/2°