Langnau i. E.–Trub cross-country ski trail
Enjoy cross-country skiing day and night
The network of cross-country ski trails between Langnau i. E. and Trub stretches across 18 kilometres (not interconnected). With the use of a snow groomer, a trail is groomed for both classic and skating-based cross-country skiing. The floodlights illuminate the (2.5 km) cross-country ski trail between Längengrund and Trub until 21.15 hours, ensuring that even night owls can enjoy their sport.
On the valley floor between Langnau i.E. and Trub.
- Trail network between Langnau i.E. and Trub: 18 kilometres
- Night-time trail: 2.5 kilometres, floodlit until 21.15 hours
- Ski walkers
- Amateur athletes
- Ambitious cross-country skiers
Cross-country ski hire
Availability Today (Saturday) open
- CHF 140.00 Trail pass for all of Switzerland
- CHF 60.00 Trail pass for Langnau–Trub
- CHF 8.00 Trail ticket (day pass)
- Free of charge Children up to the age of 15.99
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Travel by train to Langnau i. E., continue with bus no. 285 to "Bärau, Schwimmbad", then cross the bridge.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 5/7°