Discover the Sense Region on the "Herzschlaufe Sense"
With the "Herzschlaufe Sense", Switzerland has another attractive cycling route from the kitchen of the Heart Route. The circular route whisks guests away for a day in the scenic Sense region and promises an enjoyable day on the e-bike.
You can reach the starting point Laupen comfortably by train.
- Distance: 72 km
- Signalisation: Veloland Nr. 299
- Rental of e-bikes only possible for persons 16 years of age and over (or 14 for holders of a moped licence)
- A detailed route guide can be ordered free of charge at herzroute.ch.
Refreshments on the way:
Tip: Take your time to discover this beautiful region and simply turn the day tour into a multi-day tour.
Travel conveniently by train to your excursion destination, collect your bike directly from the station and set off on your cycle tour.
- Book your rental bike online or by calling the relevant bike rental location.
- Payments are made directly to the bike rental location on the day of hire.
- Rental of e-bikes only possible for persons 16 years of age and over (or 14 for holders of a moped licence).
E-bike rental 1 day
- CHF 60.00 Adults
- CHF 55.00 GA / Half-fare / STS
- CHF 55.00 Children up to 15.99 years
Return to a different station
E-bikes can be returned to a different station. In this case a repatriation fee of CHF 10.00 per bike will be charged.
Gasthof Bären, Laupen
daily 09.00−11.00 / 16.00−18.00
Subject to change without prior notice