Scooter fun on the Wiriehorn
Riding on a “Trottinet” scooter is great fun for every age group.
First of all, the Riedli-Nüegg chairlift brings you to the mountain station. From there, young and old alike can speed on one of the “Trottis” through a beautiful pine forest down to the valley. The route is paved and is therefore easy to ride along.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Availability Tomorrow Thursday open
1 May to 27 June 2021
Sat/Sun 09.00 to 16.30 hours
Also Thurs 13 May, Fri 14 May as well as Mon 24 May 2021, all from 09.00 to 16.30 hours
3 July to 17 October 2021
Mon−Sun 09.00 to 16.30 hours
23 October 2021 until start of winter
Sat−Sun 09.00 to 16.30 hours
Subject to change without prior notice
Variable operating times: Please inform yourself before your arrival.
- CHF 9.00 Per ride
- CHF 20.00 4 hours
- CHF 28.00 Per day
“Monster Trotti” (limited availability)
- CHF 12.00 Per ride
- CHF 23.00 4 hours
- CHF 31.00 Per day
Riedli-Nüegg chairlift fares
- CHF 11.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 17.50 Adults, return
- CHF 5.00 Children, one-way
- CHF 5.00 Children, return
- CHF 26.00 Adults, 3 hours
- CHF 31.00 Adults, 4 hours
- CHF 10.00 Children, 3 hours
- CHF 10.00 Children, 4 hours
- CHF 35.00 Adults, 1 day
- CHF 65.00 Adults, 2 days
- CHF 10.00 Children, 1 day
- CHF 20.00 Children, 2 days
Children under 6 years are free
Groups from 10 people get 10% discount
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- The route is 6 km long.
- The chairlift is free of charge for children under 6 years.
- Reservations are not required but are recommended.
- Scooters can also be hired outside chairlift operating times for the descent.
- “Trottinet” scooters and “Monster Trottis” can be hired from Wiriehornbahnen AG.
- A helmet is included in the scooter rental Price.
How to get there
Travel comfortably by train to Oey-Diemtigen. The bus No. 260 will take you further to the Wiriehorn valley station.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 5/13°