Fun in the pool for the whole family
Nid-du-Crô water park, Neuchâtel
Whether by the lake, in the Olympic swimming pool or splashing in the paddle pool, the Nid-du-Crô water park offers plenty of fun for young and old. An indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool in summer, a diving tower and a paddling pool for the youngest visitors: athletes as well as their families will love the facilities here.
Opening times Today (Friday) open
Mon–Thu 08.00–22.00 hours
Fri 08.00–19.30 hours
Sat 08.00–18.30 hours
Sun 09.00–19.00 hours
Mid-May to mid-September (depending on weather conditions)
Daily. 09.00–20.00 hours (21.00 hours during the school holidays)
Subject to change without prior notice.
Entry to water park
- CHF 7.00 Adults
- CHF 3.80 Children up to the age of 15.99, students, AHV, IV
10-visit tickets as well as monthly, season and annual tickets available.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
Opportunity to swim in Lake Neuchâtel.
- 1 swimming pool 25 m
- 1 diving tower with 2 diving boards
- 1 area with variable depth and play-based swimming aids for learning to swim
- 1 paddling pool for the youngest visitors (25 cm deep)
- 1 Olympic swimming pool 50 m
- 1 diving tower with 3 platforms (7.50 m / 5 m / 10 m) and 4 diving boards (2 x 1 m / 2 x 3 m)
- 1 adventure pool with river (70 m), massage jets and Mickey Mouse fountain
- 1 paddling pool (max. depth 25 cm)
- 2 slides (65 m and 10 m long)
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 15/25°