Check in and travel throughout Switzerland
With the BLS Mobil app, you can travel carefree through the whole of Switzerland
Download BLS Mobil now!
Drive more than pay
With the digital multi-journey ticket, you can buy six trips within the Libero, Passepartout and Onde Verte fare networks. You thereby benefit from a substantial discount. Buy and validate your Libero / Passepartout or Onde Verte multi-journey ticket using BLS Mobil.
The quickest way to find the multi-journey ticket:
You can now buy and validate your Libero / Passepartout / Onde Verte multi-journey ticket in the BLS Mobil app.
- In the BLS Mobil app, select «Tickets» at the bottom of the menu
- Click «Buy tickets» for iOS or on the round + button for Android
- The multi-journey ticket will now be displayed for you to select
You can always find your purchased multi-journey tickets under «Tickets«.
Check-in and check-out function
Travel carefree through the whole of Switzerland
Saver Day Pass
Early birds are rewarded
SwissPass on BLS Mobil
Put everything on one app
What else can the app do?
- Ticket purchases in the form of a chat Dialog
- Timetable enquiries
- Purchase of day passes for dogs or bicycles
- Favourite connections available with one click
- Payment options: Twint, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PostFinance and Reka
- Available languages: German, French, Italian and English
- Available dialect: Bernese German
FAQ BLS Mobil App
Customer account | BLS Mobil
- Was muss ich tun, wenn die Bezahlung mit Twint in der BLS Mobil App fehlschlägt?
- Can I change my e-mail address via my customer account?
- How do I create my customer account for BLS Mobil?
- Why do I need a customer account?
- What information do I need to provide in BLS Mobil?
- Do I have to create a customer account?
- How can I save my SwissPass digitally in the app?
- I forget my password for BLS Mobil
Data protection | BLS Mobil
Buy tickets | BLS Mobil
- I have a Half-Fare travelcard. Can I purchase tickets at a reduced price?
- What happens if my smartphone runs out of battery during the journey?
- What do I have to do during a ticket inspection?
- When will I receive each receipt?
- Which tickets can I purchase with the BLS Mobil app?
- Can I use the app to purchase a ticket for my bike or for my dog?
- Can I buy tickets for fellow passengers in BLS Mobil?
- Can I request a receipt to be issued?
- Can I also purchase first-class tickets?
Payments | BLS Mobil
FAQ Check-in BLS Mobil
Technical questions about Check-In
- Change of smartphone, phone number or network provider. What do I have to do?
- How do I activate the check-out reminder?
- When will my means of payment be debited?
- What settings do I need to set on smartphones with Android?
- What settings do I need to set on the iPhone (iOS)?
- Was muss ich tun, wenn unter Check-In immer nur "Bitte warten Lade Daten" angezeigt wird?
- What can I do about GPS / location issue on smartphones with Android?
Starting a journey with Check-In
Tickets & validity of Check-In
- Where is the Check-In/Check-Out function valid?
- Which tariffs are not supported?
- Are multiple-journeys as check-in tickets offered?
- Are supersaver tickets with check-in/check-out taken into account?
- Are day passes or city tickets also taken into account?
- Is check-in/check-out valid for mountain transport?
- Can I also use Check-In/Check-Out on boat cruises?
- Can I buy check-in tickets for additional passengers, dogs or bikes?