The app for the flexible
With our public transport app, you can buy tickets for the whole of Switzerland, contactlessly, and check the timetable throughout Switzerland. With the Switzerland-wide check-in and check-out function, you don't have to study complicated fare systems and can easily buy a ticket. With BLS Mobil, you can travel carefree and flexibly by train, bus, tram, boat and cable car throughout the whole of Switzerland.
Download the BLS Mobil app now and use the only public transport app that also speaks Bernese German.
Download BLS Mobil now!
The app is available for iOS and also for Android.
Highlights of the BLS Mobil App
Drive more than pay
With the digital multi-journey ticket, you can buy six trips within the Libero, Passepartout and Onde Verte fare networks. You thereby benefit from a substantial discount. Buy and validate your Libero / Passepartout or Onde Verte multi-journey ticket using BLS Mobil.
The quickest way to find the multi-journey ticket:
You can now buy and validate your Libero / Passepartout / Onde Verte multi-journey ticket in the BLS Mobil app.
- In the BLS Mobil app, select «Tickets» at the bottom of the menu
- Click «Buy tickets» for iOS or on the round + button for Android
- The multi-journey ticket will now be displayed for you to select
You can always find your purchased multi-journey tickets under «Tickets«.
Check-in and check-out function
Travel carefree through the whole of Switzerland
Saver Day Pass
Early birds are rewarded
- It’s worth taking a look at 1st class Occasionally, you will find 1st class Saver Day Passes for the same price as 2nd class.
SwissPass on BLS Mobil
Put everything on one app
What else can the app do?
- Ticket purchases in the form of a chat Dialog
- Timetable enquiries
- Purchase of day passes for the Lake Thun and Brienz, dogs or bicycles
- Favourite connections available with one click
- Payment options: Twint, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PostFinance, Apple Pay and Reka
- Available languages: German, French, Italian and English
- Available dialect: Bernese German