Unlimited travel for a day
You can travel for one day with a 1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard as with a GA travelcard and enjoy unlimited travel on public transport.
Autumn promotion: day ticket for two people from CHF 75.00
Enjoy reduced-rate travel throughout Switzerland between 16 September and 27 October 2019 with the day ticket for two people (including CHF 25.00 voucher for new Half-Fare travelcard users)
With the day ticket for two people, you and your travel companion can travel throughout Switzerland all day for CHF 75.00. Enjoy autumn together with an excursion by train, boat and bus.
The day ticket for two people allows you to explore Switzerland by train, boat, Postbus, tram and bus. The ticket allows you and your travel companion to use public transport throughout Switzerland all day for the price of 75 francs. That’s only 37.50 francs per person per day – exploring Switzerland together has rarely been cheaper. The day ticket for two people is also available for First Class at a cost of 105 francs. All that’s required is for one of you both to be in possession of a valid Half-Fare travelcard.
The day ticket for two people is available from BLS Travel Centres and at various ticket machines.
- CHF 105.00 First class
- CHF 75.00 Second class
An overview of the day ticket for two people
- From 16 September 2019 to 27 October 2019.
- 1 day ticket for 2 people, valid within the GA travelcard zone.
- Valid on a day of your choice within the desired promotional period.
- 2nd class CHF 75.00 / 1st class CHF 105.00
- At least one person must possess a Half-Fare travelcard (also available with GA, GA-FVP, Trial GA or Children’s GA; not available with the Swiss Half Fare Card).
- Children’s discount: Junior travelcard and Children’s Co-travelcard are valid.
- Zone upgrade ticket: Customers with a Half-Fare travelcard pay the reduced rate; otherwise the full rate applies.
- Class upgrade: Customers with a Half-Fare/GA travelcard pay the reduced rate for a class upgrade for their route; otherwise the full rate applies.
- Reduced-rate additional RailAway services can be purchased in addition to the day ticket for two people.
- Children and dogs are classed as one person.
- Bicycles require a separate ticket.
- No exchanges offered. No reimbursement offered.
For new customers: CHF 25.00 discount on a Half-Fare travelcard
1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard* from CHF 75.00
- CHF 127.00 First class
- CHF 75.00 Second class
- CHF 762.00 Multipack 6 cards, first class
- CHF 450.00 Multipack 6 cards, second class
* The 1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard is valid for travel on trains, boats and Postbus routes as well as tram/bus routes in the majority of Swiss towns and cities. The 1-day travelpass is available in 1st and 2nd class. It is valid in GA areas of validity.
Please note: you will need a valid Half-Fare travelcard in order to enjoy the benefits of the 1-day travelpass. And if you would like to indulge yourself and travel in first class for a change, you can travel cheaply with the 1-day class upgrade.
Saver Day Pass from CHF 29.00
Travel around Switzerland all day long on public transport from CHF 29.00*
Travel around Switzerland all day long on public transport – by train, bus or boat. It is valid throughout the GA area of validity.
1-day bike pass from CHF 14.00
- CHF 14.00 1-day bike pass
- CHF 84.00 Multiple 1-day bike pass
1-day travelpass for children* from CHF 16.00
Are you travelling together with your godchildren or neighbour’s children for a whole day? Then buy a 1-day travelpass for children for every child aged from 6 to 15. Every child who accompanies you must have their own 1-day travelpass for children. Every adult may be accompanied by a maximum of four children and must have a valid ticket. The 1-day travelpass for children is valid within the GA area of validity.
- CHF 32.00 First class
- CHF 16.00 Second class
1-day travelpass for dogs* CHF 35.00
1-day travelpasses for dogs are not restricted to any class and are valid in first and second class. However, the accompanying person must have a valid ticket for the corresponding class.
- CHF 35.00 First class
- CHF 35.00 Second class