The ticket for occasional travellers
As a car driver, you are best buying your ticket in the web shop. This way you will save time and money when checking in at the car transport service. Tickets for all other vehicle categories are available directly on location at the Brig loading station. No tickets are sold in Iselle. If you don’t have an online ticket, you can pay for your trip upon check-out in Brig.
The journey takes 20 minutes.
The online ticket is valid in both directions of travel, is transferable and is valid for 1 year. You must buy your outbound and return ticket separately.
Prices for single trip
- CHF 26.00 Car ≤ 3.5t / 9 seats
- CHF 26.00 Motorhome ≤ 3,5t
- CHF 45.00 Motorhome > 3,5t
- CHF 26.00 Trailer / caravan 0,75–3,5t
- CHF 15.00 Trailer / caravan ≤ 0,75t
Prices are per vehicle and for a one-way ticket, including passengers and VAT. For the determination of the vehicle category, the entry in the vehicle registration document is decisive.
Points of sale
One-way tickets for vehicles with a maximum weight of 3.5 tonnes and a maximum of 9 seats can be obtained at the following points of sale. For all other vehicle categories, tickets are available exclusively on location at the loading station in Brig. The loading station in Iselle is not serviced.
- Brig loading station
- BLS Travel Centres
- Motorway service station Basel-Weil Mövenpick Marché, Travelex-Schalter
- Motorway service station Bern Grauholz am Kiosk im Restaurant
- Motorway service station Deitingen Nord
- Motorway service station Autogrill Pratteln Shopping-Brücke
- Motorway service station Autogrill Münsingen Ost
- Automobile Club du Luxembourg
- Aletsch Arena Tourismus
- Blatten-Belalp Tourismus
- Brig Simplon Tourismus
- Inden Gemeindeverwaltung
- Hohsaas Bergbahnen
- Lauchernalp Bergbahnen
- Leukerbad Tourismus
- Saas-Almagell Tourismusbüro
- Saas-Fee Tourismusbüro
- Saas-Grund Tourismusbüro
- Turtmann, Fritz & Urs Jäger AG
Payment options in the web shop
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- Debit cards: PostFinance card
Payment options at the Kandersteg and Goppenstein loading stations
- Cash (euro notes are accepted, but no coins). Conversion is at the current daily exchange rate.
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
- Debit cards: PostFinance card, EC card, Maestro, VISA Electron
- Reka checks, Reka card, Reka Rail (no change is paid out)
- BLS gift card