Sierre-Salgesch: a journey of the senses
In the home of the Fendant and Pinot Noir Swiss wines.
With its unique Mediterranean microclimate, the wine-growing region of Siders, Salgesch and the surrounding area offers a wealth of hospitable discoveries. An unforgettable experience in the heart of the Swiss mountains, in convivial company for unique wines and delicacies!
The offer is available from March 1st to November 30th 2019 , from Wednesday to Sunday.
Subject to change without prior notice
Buy this offer online at the BLS webshop and benefit from a 10% discount.
"Sierre-Salgesch – a journey of the senses"
- CHF 63.00 Erwachsene (ab 16 Jahre)
- CHF 30.00 Child from 6 to 15.99 years
- CHF 15.00 Child up to 6 years
- Wine tasting and all-you-can-eat raclette lunch and an apricot sorbet at «Château de Villa» in Sierre.
- Admission to the Salgesch Wine Museum
Included in the price
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to Alteration.
Buy the offer on the BLS webshop and benefit from a 10% discount.
Please note that online bookings must be made 48 hours in advance.
From Sierre Railway Station a 15-minute walk brings you to the castle known as the “Château de Villa”. In the old Patrician’s House, you can enjoy a guided tasting of Valais wines and a lunch of five different varieties of raclette. Following this very special culinary experience, it’s time to set off on the 6 km-long wine trail to Salgesch. This journey of the senses finishes with a visit to the Wine Museum.
The offer can be booked on an individual basis. We are happy to provide you the programme for the day here.
- 10.30–10.45 hours: Walk up to the Château de Villa (unaccompanied)
- 11.00–12.00 hours: Tasting of four specially selected Valais wines
- 12.00–13.30 hours: Raclette lunch including five different varieties of cheese and an apricot sorbet
- 13.30–16.00 hours: Walk through the vineyards of Sierre to Salgesch (unaccompanied)
- 16.00–18.00 hours: Visit to the Wine Museum in Salgesch
- 18.00–18.15 hours: Walk through the village of wines to Salgesch Railway Station (unaccompanied)
Weather & webcam Today: sunny -1/15°