Oeschinensee-Heuberg circular hiking trail
By foot from the Oeschinensee mountain station to the Heuberg viewpoint
A breathtaking panorama awaits you after your ascent to the Heuberg viewpoint. It’s worth spending some time at this magnificent location before descending through Alpine meadows back to Oeschinensee. The walk is one of Switzerland’s loveliest hiking trails.
Availability Today (Friday) open
Circular hiking trail
The route can be followed from early June to mid- to late October depending on weather conditions.
11 May to 20 October 2019 from 09.00 to 16.50 hours* / 17.00 hours**
15 June to 15 September 2019 from 08.00 to 17.50 hours* / 18.00 hours**
* last ascent
** last descent
Sports equipment (such as bicycles) will only be carried during the first and last hours of operation.
The restaurants are open during the operating times of the gondola cableway.
Subject to change without prior notice
Gondola cableway fares − December to June
- CHF 20.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 26.00 Adults, return
- CHF 10.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 13.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
Gondola cableway fares − July to November
- CHF 22.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 30.00 Adults, return
- CHF 11.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, one-way
- CHF 15.00 Children (6-15.99 years ) / Half-Fare / GA, , return
- Duration: approx. 3.5 hours (approx. 8 km, 480 m of elevation)
- Mountain hike
- Walkers need to be sure-footed and clad in appropriate footwear
Weather & webcam Today: fair weather 12/21°