Leukerbad Thermal Springs Trail
Guided tour of the thermal springs: trail and bridge
This Thermal Spring walk leads via steps to the edge of the waterfall and right to the source of the springs. As far as the waterfall and steps, the route is accessible for wheelchairs and features spectacular views across and into the waters. After the Thermal Springs walk, there is a chance to relax in the thermal springs themselves.
Guided walk along the bridge above the thermal springs from June to October. Times and dates by agreement.
Price for guided tour of the Thermal Springs Trail
- CHF 150.00* School parties/groups of up to 30 people
* Package price for the tour.
- For groups of 12 or more
- Larger groups on request.
The prices for groups and school parties can be found here: Group rate calculator for the Leukerbad Therme
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Guided tour of the Thermal Springs Trail and bridge (approx. 2 hours).
- Bathing in the Leukerbad thermal baths.
- The walk across the almost 600 metre-long bridge above the thermal springs into the Dala Gorge requires good footwear and is unsuitable for those with vertigo.
- As far as the waterfall and steps, the route is fully accessible for wheelchairs. However, on the bridge above the springs, wheelchair users will require assistance from a strong helper.
- Wheelchair users should pay attention to the instructions of the Thermalquellen-Zunft (Friends of the Thermal Springs) along the paths.
- In the holiday region around Leukerbad, a number of campfire spots are available.
- Monday to Friday via Leukerbad tourist office.
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks before the preferred date.
- Because of the high level of demand, early booking is advisable.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy -1/2°