49th Kandersteg cross-country skiing half marathon
Sunday 2 February 2020
The Kandersteg cross-country skiing half marathon takes place within the impressive Kandersteg mountain backdrop and is a traditional race for both competitive and amateur skiers. Thanks to the simple trail it is also suitable for those who just ski as a hobby. Free technique is allowed along the 21-km long trail, with a lane cordoned off for classic skiers. After the Engadin ski marathon and the Gommerlauf cross-country skiing competition, the “Kandersteger” is the third-largest cross-country skiing mass sporting event in Switzerland.
Sunday, 2 February 2020
Starting number distribution
- Saturday between 08.30–13.00 hours and 16.30–18.00 hours
- Sunday between 08.00–10.15 hours
- in the community hall (first floor of the sports hall)
The event starts at 12.00 hours.
Subject to change without prior notice
- CHF 40.00 Adults
- CHF 55.00 Adults incl. cross-country skiers menu*
* the Kandersteg Women’s Association cross-country skiers menu From 12.30 hours in the community hall.
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
The event will take place no matter what the weather.
The Kandersteg cross-country skiing half marathon is well signposted from the railway station.
21-km half marathon, free technique (one lane will be cordoned off for classic skiers)
Eligibility to enter
You must have been born in or after the year 2000.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 4/15°