Ski safari Rinderberg Ronda in Zweisimmen
The Rinderberg Ronda ski safari is where it’s at
Explore three mountains and valleys without having to use the same piste or cableway twice. Winter sport fans will need around two hours to complete the circular tour – provided they don’t stop at one of the numerous mountain restaurants and ski bars along the way.
There are two possible starting points for the circular tour: Zweisimmen and Saanenmöser. If you’re coming via the Simmental Valley, then Rinderberg is the ideal point of entry into the largest ski area in the Gstaad snow sport region. Winter sport enthusiasts can enjoy more than 105 km of ski pistes between Zweisimmen, Saanenmöser and St. Stephan.
The RegioExpress Lötschberger will take you from Berne to Zweisimmen in just 80 minutes without having to change trains. Thanks to the RailAway combination, public transport travellers benefit from a 20% discount on the day ski pass.
Take advantage of the RailAway offer with a reduction of 20% on the ski pass and 20% on the rail fare. Benefit from the discount when you travel there and back by public transport, e.g. with a Day Pass, a supersaver ticket or a regional or GA travelcard.
The advantages for you:
- 20% reduction on the 1-or 2-day ski pass (1-day ski pass valid for sector 1 and 2-day ski pass valid for sectors 1 and 2).
- 15% reduction at Intersport Rent.
- 20% reduction on the journey to Rossinière or Zweisimmen and back (valid on travel days up to 23.12.19 and from 1.3.20 to the end of the season).
Reduiced prices for the ski pass 1 day
- CHF 59.20 Adults instead of CHF 74.00
- CHF 48.00 Young people (16 - 19.99 years) instead of CHF 60.00
- CHF 33.60 Children (6 - 15.99 years) instead of CHF 41.00
- CHF 54.40 Retiress instead of CHF 67.00
Where kann I buy the special offer ?
Can i skip the queues thanks to the special offer ?
Yes, to skip the queues at the point of sales and access directly to the slopes you can load your ski pass onto the SwissPass
14 December 2019 to 29 March 2020
Subject to change without prior notice
Dynamic pricing system
Early bookings rewarded – a new pricing system for ski passes!
As of this winter, the operator of the Destination Gstaad cable cars is implementing a new dynamic pricing system for ski day passes and multi-day passes. Early bookings are rewarded! Buy your ski pass today and benefit from attractive early-booking discounts.
Price example for the ski pass 1 day
- From CHF 49.00 Adults
- From CHF 40.00 Young people (16 - 19.99 years) instead of CHF 60.00
- From CHF 28.00 Children (6 - 15.99 years) instead of CHF 41.00
- From CHF 45.00 Retiress
Prices in CHF per person. Prices and products subject to alteration.
Weather & webcam Today: partly cloudy 11/18°