Winter walk from Horneggli to Mt. Hornberg
Panoramic winter walking trail from the Horneggli mountain station to the Hornberg mountain station.
With the Horneggli chairlift or the Saanersloch cable car and the Hornberg chairlift, you can reach the signposted winter walking trail. The 45-minute walk leads you from Mt. Horneggli to Hornberg via a flat trail that is easy to tackle. The Horneggli, Hornberg and Hornfluh mountain inns provide three different opportunities for a break and a meal. Those seeking more adventure can combine the walk with a lightning-fast toboggan ride on the Hornberg or Horneggli toboggan runs.
The trail can be walked from 14 December 2019 to 29 March 2020.
Subject to change without prior notice
- CHF 53.00 Adults
- CHF 33.00 Adults with Half-Fare/GA travelcard
- CHF 33.00 Children (aged 6 to 15.99)
- CHF 42.40 Adult groups
- CHF 21.20 Adult groups with Half-Fare/GA travelcard
Ascent with the Horneggli or Saanersloch/Hornberg lifts and descent with the other respective lift.
Prices per person in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration
- Starting point of the tour: Horneggli mountain station (1,770 metres above sea level)
- Finishing point of the tour: Hornberg mountain station (1,807 metres above sea level)
- Toboggan hire: Available at the Hornberg or Horneggli mountain station
- Catering: Bergrestaurant Horneggli, Berghotel Hornberg and Berghotel Hornfluh
Weather & webcam Today: light showers 13/19°