Laténium, the perfect family day out in Neuchâtel
Archaeology experience for all the family.
The Laténium runs workshops and events which are specifically geared towards families. Perhaps you want to celebrate your birthday at the Laténium?
The attraction is open all year.
Tue–Sun 10.00–17.00 hours
Open on Easter Monday and Whit Monday
The Laténium is closed on 25 December and 1 January.
Subject to change without prior notice.
Laténium family offer
- CHF 10.00 Laténium family offer per person
- from CHF 140.00 Birthday with cake
Laténium admission prices
- CHF 9.00 Adults
- CHF 5.00 Concessions*
- CHF 4.00 Children aged 7–15.99
- CHF 20.00 Parents with child(ren)
* Students, apprentices, retirees, recipients of invalidity pension/unemployment insurance benefits
Reduced prices for groups of 10 or more people. Free admission on the first Sunday of the month.
Prices incl. VAT / Prices subject to alteration.
Detailed information about the Laténium family offer
Whether you are a child, parent, grandparent or godparent, the Laténium runs a variety of workshops to take you on a voyage of discovery into our past.
The full programme can be found online. Registration is required.
- 14 April 2019: Easter eggs dye in the Laténium / booked out
- 5 May 2019: Surprise guided tour in German
- 9 - 14 July 2019: Building a pile-dwelling village
Birthday with an afternoon snack
Celebrate an unforgettable birthday together with your friends at the Laténium. An attendant will welcome you and will travel with you on an amazing journey into the past. Have a rest after the exciting activities and enjoy an afternoon snack.
Weather & webcam Today: sunny 14/27°