Lauchernalp: a viewpoint above the mist
At an altitude of 1,969 m above sea level, the Lauchernalp provides a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains
Give yourself a culinary treat in the Restaurant Zudili, as you tuck into a plate of home-made “Älplermagronen” or shepherd’s macaroni while enjoying the beautiful Valais landscape from the panoramic terrace.
- Coronavirus notice Please take note of the protection plan and any restrictions set by the provider.
Operating hours Wiler-Lauchernalp aerial cableway5 June to 31 October 2021 08.25-18.25 hrs.
10 July to 15 August 2021 08.25-20.25 hrs.
Subject to change
Wiler-Lauchernalp cable car
- CHF 18.00 Adults, one-way
- CHF 24.00 Adults, return
- CHF 9.00 Concession*, one-way
- CHF 12.00 Concession*, return
* GA travelcard, Half-Fare travelcard, children aged 6 to 15.99, Junior travelcard and Children’s Co-travelcard are valid
Prices in CHF incl. VAT / Prices and products subject to alteration.
Take the train to Goppenstein, then the post bus to the stop "Wiler (Lötschen), Talstation". Then the cable car takes you to Lauchernalp in 6 minutes.
- Every day there are cakes straight from the oven, almond croissants and apple strudels – all freshly made on site.
- Are you looking for a romantic location for an evening meal? In the full-service restaurant you’ll find an attractively varied menu. The restaurant is also open during the day.
- For children, the terrace of the Restaurant Zudili has a play area, while there is a children’s corner in the self-service area.
Weather & webcam Today: overcast, light rain 7/11°