Sit back, relax and enjoy a stress-free journey on the car train through the Lötschberg and Simplon tunnels. This year, one train runs in each direction at least every weekend between 10th march and 28th october 2020. Additional trains run at Easter, on Ascension Day and Whitsun as well as during the summer Holidays.
- CHF 98.00 Motor vehicle up to 3.5t / max. 9 seats
- CHF 130.00 Motor vehicle up to 3.5t / max. 9 seats with a luggage trailer weighing up to max. 0.75t
- CHF 150.00 Motor vehicle up to 3.5t / max. 9 seats with a caravan/trailer weighing up to max. 3.5t
- CHF 98.00 Motor home up to 5t
- CHF 65.00 Motorcycle over 50 cm3 with/without sidecar, trike
- CHF 38.00 Bicycle, moped, motor scooter up to 50ccm
Prices per vehicle and direction including passengers reservation and 7.7% VAT.
Euro notes are accepted (but not coins). The conversion is performed based on the daily exchange rate.
Annual season ticket, points cards and customer cards are not valid.
The entry in the vehicle registration document is decisive in determining the vehicle category. Where the weight-dependent categories are concerned, the maximum permissible vehicle weight as defined in the vehicle registration document applies.The figure is rounded up to the nearest tonne,
Coaches and trucks are not allowed to be transported. It is not possible to transport 2.5-metre wide, 2-axle caravans. It is not permissible to exceed the profile specifications.
Reservation You have the following reservation options
Book your seat on one of our popular car trains online and print out your ticket in the comfort of your own home. Reservations can be made up to five hours before the train departs.
The following means of payment are accepted:
BLS Travel Centres
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
- Debit cards: PostFinance Card, EC Card, Maestro , Electron VISA
- Reka-Checks, Reka-Card, Reka Rail
- BLS gift card
Online ticket shop
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PostFinance Card, Discover
Cancellation You have the following cancellation options:
- +41 58 327 41 50, only online tickets mo. – fr.: 08.30 – 16.00; sa. – su.: 08.30 – 11.00 / 14.30 – 16.00; customer data and reference number required
- In person In a BLS Travel Centre Presentation of an online ticket (on paper or on a mobile device).
Terms of cancellation
The date on which the cancellation is received is the decisive factor where the calculation of the cancellation costs is concerned:.
- 15 to 23 days before departure: 30% of the fare
- 8 to 14 days before departure: 50% of the fare
- 1 to 7 days before departure: 90% of the fare
- No-show on the day of the journey: 100% of the fare