Day Pass for 2: discover autumn with a companion
From 11 September until 23 October 2023, two people can travel together for a whole day throughout Switzerland for just 79 francs.
Enjoy the autumn with a cosy day out on the train, bus or boat and benefit from our promotional campaign. With the Day Pass for 2, you and a companion can travel throughout the entire GA-region for 79 francs in 2nd class or 105 francs in 1st class.
Conditions: One of the two people must have a Half Fare Travelcard.
Where to buy
If neither you, nor your travel companion has a Half Fare Travel Card, you can benefit twice here. Download the voucher for new Half Fare Travelcard customers and save 25 francs on the purchase of a Half Fare Travelcard.
Terms and conditions
- The Day Pass is valid for two people travelling together.
- At least one of the two people must have a Half Fare Travelcard.
- Depending on the Day Pass selected, valid for use in the 1st or 2nd class on all routes within the whole travelcard area.
- The Day Pass for 2 is available from 11 September until 23 October 2023 and can be used on any day of your choice within this period until 5.00 a.m. the following day.
- Junior Travelcards and the Children's Co-Travelcard may be used.
- Children and dogs are considered people without a Half Fare Travelcard. If travelling with a dog or child, we therefore recommend you purchase a Day Pass Children or a Day Pass Dog.
- If travelling with a bicycle, you will require a separate ticket (e.g. a Day Pass Bike).